Monday, June 22, 2009

Love All

I was in a tennis tournament here at BYU-Idaho. It was so fun! I grew so much in my tennis skills. I played doubles with one of my best friends Sarah. We won our first game 6-4, 6-3 (or something like that). Then the second set of people we played, we lost 5-7, 2-6. It was just fine by me though, the chick on the other team had the most powerful serve I have ever played up here in Idaho. She was nice and didn't once have an attitude, her partner on the other hand was . . .different. Here are just some fun pictures of us.
Darn I missed that one! Right down my ally.
Check that out! Perfect back hand, my daddy taught me how to do that!
That's my partner. She's pretty much amazing. I'm just chillin' up at the net.
And that one ladies and gentlemen is out!
Racky Tappys

No comments:

Post a Comment